Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 – 15 Junior Executive Posts | Apply Online Kamarajar Port Limited 2017 2018 has announced for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancies of Assistant Manager PR, Junior Executive (Civil) Posts. KPL published this notice for filling up 15 vacancies.Educational qualification is B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate. Interested and eligible candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.ennoreport.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 For 15 Junior Executive Posts at www.ennoreport.gov.in
- 1.1 Kamarajar Port Limited Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 – 15 Junior Executive Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career KPL Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Kamarajar Port Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Kamarajar Port Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0)
- 1.8 Kamarajar Port Junior Executive Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Kamarajar Port Limited Application Form
- 1.10 The application should be accompanied
- 1.11 Kamarajar Port Junior Executive Posts Important Dates
- 1.12 Download Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.ennoreport.gov.in
Jobs Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 For 15 Junior Executive Posts at www.ennoreport.gov.in
Kamarajar Port is one of the best port functioning in the state of Tamil Nadu for India. This port takes the responsibility of controlling the transport through seaways in the country. Due to this function there is huge need of proper maintenance of the port. And if there is any lag then this authority will announce for the recruitment announcement. As like this now they have come out with the Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Kamarajar Port Limited Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017. The authorities have fixed so many selection processes out of which the first is going to be personal interview. And soon the details on the walk in interview will be released by the authorities. Candidates, as the process is about to begin so you have so much time to get ready for this recruitment. And all the information on the Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
The Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 Notification it consist 15 Assistant Manager, Junior Executive Posts. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Assistant Manager, Junior Executive Jobs at Kamarajar Port they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Kamarajar Port. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations or Media and Communications from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 – 15 Junior Executive Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Kamarajar Port Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Post: Junior Executive
Career KPL Job Vacancy
Recruitment Kamarajar Port Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Kamarajar Port invites online applications for the following Junior Executive post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.ennoreport.gov.in
Latest Kamarajar Port Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 15
- Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6) – 01
- Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5) – 10
- Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0) – 01
- Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0) – 01
- Deputy Manager (Marine Services) – 01
- Secretarial Officer – 01
Eligibility Criteria For Kamarajar Port Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Kamarajar Port Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6)
- Educational Qualification: Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. ii) Must hold a Pilot licence and have a proficiency in handling all types of ships
- Experience: Candidate 5 years experience as Pilot or Master of foreign going ship
Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5)
- Educational Qualification: A valid Certificate of Competency as Master (Foreign Going) granted by Government of India
- Experience: Should have preferably experience of at least 6 months as Master on a foreign going ship
Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0)
- Educational Qualification: 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) from recognised institution with Diploma in Industrial Safety (or) 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech with Diploma in Environmental Management or Post Graduates in Environmental Science from recognised institution
- Experience: Fresher
- Note: Junior Executive will be in the pay scale of E0 for a period of 2 years. On successful completion of training, they will be placed in the scale of E1.
Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0)
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Experience: 2 years experience as Hydrographic Surveyor / Analogous post in Hydrographic Surveyor (Or) 5 years experience as Hydrographic Surveyor in case of diploma holder
Deputy Manager (Marine Services)
- Educational Qualification: Should possess a Certificate of competency as 2nd Mate (Foreign Going ) / MEO class-IV issued by GOI or equivalent (or) graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Sub Lieutenants in executive/technical branch of Indian Navy or (or) graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Asst Commandant in executive/technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
- Experience: Should have worked as watch keeping officer/engineer in a foreign going vessel for atleast a period of 1 year and 2 years experience in Marine Department in any Port, terminal or shipping company including shipping agency (or) 3 years Experience in the rank of Sub Lieutenant in executive / technical branch of Indian Navy (or) 3 years Experience in the rank of Asst. Commandant (2 years) in executive / technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
- Educational Qualification: ACS
- Experience: Essential: (1) 2 Years of post qualification experience in the relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or reputed private company with turnover of equivalent. Desirable: Experience as Company Secretary in listed / public company, Knowledge on securities listing, etc
- Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Kamarajar Port Junior Executive Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Kamarajar Port Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The Kamarajar Port offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Junior Executive Jobs is given below
- Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6) – Rs. 36600-62000/-
- Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5) – Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0) – Rs. 12600-32500/-
- Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0) – Rs. 12600-32500/-
- Deputy Manager (Marine Services) – Rs.Rs.24,900-50,500/-
- Secretarial Officer – Rs. 16400-40500/-
How To Apply For Kamarajar Port Limited Application Form
- Log on to Kamarajar Port careers page at official website www.ennoreport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Kamarajar Port Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 application form
- “General Manager (CS & BD),
Kamarajar Port Limited Page,
Vallur Post-600 120
Ph: 044 – 27950034 -40”
The application should be accompanied
- with self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards) including certificate of competency (F.G) and CDC.
- with self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc./contract letter of company
- SC/ST Category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement).
- in case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the application should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Letter from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.
- Candidates who are currently working in major ports will be given preference
Kamarajar Port Junior Executive Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.11.2017
Download Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.ennoreport.gov.in
- Post 1, 2, 3, 4 Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification Post 5: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification Post 6: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download