Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad and Kolkata, Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-I
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University; and
- Possessing computer proficiency.
- Stenography speed: 10 mts @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://nia.gov.in.and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 02.08.2016
- The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application should be sent to:
- The DIG (Adm),
NIA HO, ih Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi-11 0001
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2016
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download