NCAOR Recruitment 2017 – 45 Project Scientist Posts | Apply Online NCAOR has invited application form regarding NCAOR Recruitment for Project Scientist B and Project Scientist C positions. Candidates with following qualifications and eligibility sarkari results criteria can submit online application form within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs NCAOR Recruitment 2017 for 45 Project Scientist Posts at www.ncaor.gov.in
- 1.1 National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Notification 2017
- 1.2 NCAOR Recruitment 2017 – 45 Project Scientist Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career NCAOR Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest ESSO Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Earth System Science Organization Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 NCAOR Project Scientist C & B Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 How To Apply For National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Application Form
- 1.8 NCAOR Project Scientist C & B Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download NCAOR Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.ncaor.gov.in
- 1.10 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs NCAOR Recruitment 2017 for 45 Project Scientist Posts at www.ncaor.gov.in
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of 45 Project Scientist. The last date for submission of online application is 14 November 2017. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on yoyojobs.com. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Notification 2017
Good News For National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR) has issued a job sarkari latest notification for the recruitment of 45 posts. The post name is Project Scientist. If you are willing to know more Government Jobs in India rojgar result like Graduate Jobs then you can find such sarkari exam information on our site directly. The post names are Stenographer, Steno Typist, Assistant Grade & Driver Vacancy.
NCAOR Recruitment 2017 – 45 Project Scientist Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Goa
Total No. of Vacancies: 45
Name of the Post: Project Scientist C, Project Scientist B
Career NCAOR Job Vacancy
Recruitment NCAOR Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Goa invites online applications for the following Project Scientist C, Project Scientist B post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.ncaor.gov.in
Latest ESSO Vacancy Details
Goa Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 45
- Project Scientist C – 12
- Project Scientist B – 33
Eligibility Criteria For Earth System Science Organization Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for NCAOR Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Project Scientist C
- Masters Degree in Marine Science or Marine Biology or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or its equivalent with atleast 60% marks in the qualifying degree level.
- Experience: (Three years of experience in teaching (at graduate or post-graduate level)/ research & development/survey/administration, planning/supervision or training etc. in the fields of Marine Microbial Ecology and Biogeochemistry supported by scientific publications.
- Experience in Scientific Expeditions and related data analysis.
Project Scientist B
- Masters Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/Chemical Oceanography or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or its equivalent with atleast 60% marks in the qualifying degree level.
- Experience: (i)Three years of experience in teaching (at graduate or post graduate level)/research & development/ survey/ administration/ planning/ supervision or training etc. in the field of hydrothermal exploration relevant to the nature or responsibilities.
- Experience in participation of Scientific Expeditions, Sample Collections and analysis of chemical parameters, data analysis and interpretation
- Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NCAOR Project Scientist C & B Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for ESSO Recruitment is as follows,
The NCAOR offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Project Scientist C & B Jobs is given below
- Project Scientist C – Rs. 65000+HRA as applicable
- Project Scientist B – Rs. 55000 +HRA as applicable
How To Apply For National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Application Form
- Log on to ESSO careers page at official website www.ncaor.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the NCAOR Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NCAOR Recruitment 2017 application form
NCAOR Project Scientist C & B Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.11.2017