NIOS Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online NIOS EDP EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIOS EDP invites Off-line applications for appointment in following EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant post in National Institute of Open Schooling. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nios.ac.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 NIOS Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career NIOS Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest NIOS Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For National Institute of Open Schooling Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 NIOS Supervisor, Junior Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.6 NIOS EDP Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For National Institute of Open Schooling Application Form
- 1.8 NIOS Supervisor, Junior Assistant Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download NIOS Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.nios.ac.in
NIOS Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: National Institute of Open Schooling
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 44
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Career NIOS Job Vacancy
Recruitment NIOS Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NIOS invites online applications for the following Junior Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.nios.ac.in
Latest NIOS Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 44
- EDP Supervisor – 31
- Junior Assistant – 13
Eligibility Criteria For National Institute of Open Schooling Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for NIOS Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- EDP Supervisor: 1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution. 2. 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.
- Junior Assistant: 1. Senior Secondary from a recognized Board 2. Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour 3. Working knowledge of Hindi and English
- Age Limit Should not exceed 37 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NIOS Supervisor, Junior Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
A selection process for NIOS Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
The NIOS offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Junior Assistant Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.35400-112400 as per 7th CPC
NIOS EDP Vacancy Application Fees
- Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for Unreserved/OBC category and 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST drawn in favor of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, a Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability is exempted from payment.
- The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. The candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters on the back side of the Demand Draft
How To Apply For National Institute of Open Schooling Application Form
- Log on to NIOS careers page at official website www.nios.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NIOS Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NIOS Recruitment 2018 application form
- The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin) (in case of candidate from Delhi NCR) OR to the nearest Regional Centre of NIOS (for candidates from other parts of India) (list of NIOS Regional Centre is annexed). The last date for receiving applications is 11.05.2018 (In case of candidates from the North Eastern States Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Distts. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 18.05.2018). The application received after due date shall not be considered.
NIOS Supervisor, Junior Assistant Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.05.2018
Download NIOS Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.nios.ac.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here Download