NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 – 21 Clerk, Typist Posts | Apply Online National Institute of Rural development & Panchayati Raj published an employment notification to fill 21 Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (UDC) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Typist.Govt jobs The NIRD Hyderabad is country’s apex organization for undertaking training and research in various rural developments NIRD Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.nird.org.inLast Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs NIRD 2017 For 21 Clerk, Typist Posts at www.nird.org.in
- 1.1 National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 – 21 Clerk, Typist Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.4 NIRD Telangana Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest NIRD Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For NIRD Clerk Jobs 2017 Vacancy Posts
- 1.7 NIRD Hyderabad Typist Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For NIRD Hyderabad Application Form
- 1.9 NIRD Telangana Clerk Job Vacancy in Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download NIRD Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.nird.org.in
Jobs NIRD 2017 For 21 Clerk, Typist Posts at www.nird.org.in
NIRD stands for National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, it has discharged the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification to fill the 21 LDC UDC Clerk Typist Jobs. It will update after completion of receiving online application forms on its authorized web page or SMS/e-mail.The Employment Category is Central Government Job. The NIRD did not declare the date of interview. The Organization has been inviting the application forms from the eligible candidates. Government jobs The selection of candidates based on Interview. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2017
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 must submit the online application form before the last date. News The candidates who have enrolled for the LDC UDC Clerk Typist Jobs have to attend for the Interview. NIRD Recruitment 2017 National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Telangana Government invited candidates with official recruitment notification June 2017 for 21 Upper Division Clerk / LDC / Typist Posts. These vacancies are going fill out for their all branches which are located Telangana If Organization will receive more than available vacancies then it will shortlist the candidates based on requirement.Candidates who have completed 12th, Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NIRD Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 13.06.2017 to 15.07.2017
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 – 21 Clerk, Typist Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post: Clerk, Typist
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
NIRD Telangana Job Vacancy
Recruitment NIRD Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NIRD invites online applications for the following Clerk, Typist post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.nird.org.in
Latest NIRD Hyderabad Vacancy Details
NIRD invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 21
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04
- LDC/Typist – 17
Eligibility Criteria For NIRD Clerk Jobs 2017 Vacancy Posts
Candidates applying for NIRD Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Graduate from recognized University.
- 5 years experience in any Government Office/Undertaking or an Autonomous Body with Knowledge of Government rules regulations and office procedure.
- Speed of 25 w.p.m. in Typewriting
- 12th class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NIRD Hyderabad Typist Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment is as follows,
The Hyderabad NIRD offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in NIRD Jobs is given below
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- LDC/Typist – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How To Apply For NIRD Hyderabad Application Form
- Log on to NIRD careers page at official website www.nird.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NIRD Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NIRD Recruitment 2017 online application form
NIRD Telangana Clerk Job Vacancy in Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.07.2017