NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 56 Stipendiary Trainee Posts | Apply Online Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited has announced published notification for 41 Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician- ‘B’ (Group-C) posts. Those participants are eligible can fill Online Application Form for NPCIL Govt jobs Recruitment 2017. Online Applications for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2017 are available on Official Portal of department. Applicants must read other information about Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician- ‘B’ Jobs. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs NPCIL Recruitment 2017 For 56 Stipendiary Trainee Posts at www.npcilcareers.co.in
- 1.1 Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Notification 2017
- 1.2 NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 56 Stipendiary Trainee Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career NPCIL Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest NPCIL Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.7 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Application Form
- 1.9 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.npcilcareers.co.in
Jobs NPCIL Recruitment 2017 For 56 Stipendiary Trainee Posts at www.npcilcareers.co.in
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently issued an official notification of 56 vacancies at Stipendiary Trainees/Technician- “B” (Group-C) Posts. The department has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible yet unemployed individuals via its new NPCIL Vacancies 2017 . Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Notification 2017
Good News for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) published notification for recruitment of the eligible applicants to the posts of Plant Operator, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic & Fitter. Applications are inviting for filling up the 56 vacancies of these posts. Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies in various designated trades.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 56 Stipendiary Trainee Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts
Career NPCIL Job Vacancy
Recruitment NPCIL Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NPCIL invites online applications for the following Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Latest NPCIL Online Vacancy Details
Central invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 56
- Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Category-I) – 03
- Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Category-I) for HPU Unit – 02
- Stipendiary Trainee (Technician) (Category-II) – 01
- Fitter – 18
- Electrician – 13
- Welder – 05
- Electronics – 03
- Instrumentation – 03
- AC Mechanic – 02
- Carpenter – 02*
- Mason – 01
- Plumber 01*
- Turner – 01
- Miller – 01
Eligibility Criteria For Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Vacancy 2017 Posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Candidates applying for NPCIL Trainee Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I): a. Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC. b. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination. Note : Diploma acquired through lateral entry to 2nd year after completion of X (SSC) + ITI will not be considered for the post.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant for HPU (ST/SA) (Category-I): B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. b. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible. c. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II): SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually b. 2 years ITI certificate (For Trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have atleast one year relevant working experience after completion of the course. c. Shall have English as one of the subjects atleast at SSC level examination
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II): Pass in SSC with Science and Mathematics and English as one of the subjects at SSC level examination with 2 years ITI. Wherever for trades for which the ITI course is less than 2 years, 1 year experience in the relevant area after completion of the course shall be required
- Age Limit Should not exceed be between 18 to 25 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for NPCIL Recruitment is as follows,
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced test
- Personal Interview
The NPCIL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Stipendiary Trainee Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- p.m
How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Application Form
- Log on to NPCIL careers page at official website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NPCIL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Recruitment 2017 application form
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.10.2017
Download NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download