NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 67 Stipendiary Trainees Posts | Apply Online Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. According to the advertisement published by the department, there are total 67 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainees & Scientific Assistant. Candidates waiting for NPCIL Vacancy 2017 notification can visit the official website. The participants who are interested for can NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs can apply Online from here. The applicants who are interested for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Bharti should apply Online latest 25th November 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs NPCIL Recruitment 2017 For 67 Stipendiary Trainees Posts at www.npcilcareers.co.in
- 1.1 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 67 Stipendiary Trainees Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career NPCIL Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest NPCIL Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.8 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Application Form
- 1.10 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.npcilcareers.co.in
- 1.12 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs NPCIL Recruitment 2017 For 67 Stipendiary Trainees Posts at www.npcilcareers.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has announced 67 vacancies for various posts like Stipendiary Trainees and Scientific Assistant on npcil.nic.in. Candidates who are interested must apply visiting the official website. According to the official notification, 49 posts of Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant – Diploma in engineering (category-1) and 18 posts of Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (category-1)- B.Sc will be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates must note that the last date to apply is 25-11-2017. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2017. In this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the recruitment in the below section of the article. Interested and eligible candidates who want to do a Job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited they may read this complete article with proper attention and grab all the details. You may apply for this NPCIL Vacancy 2017 from the official website of NPCIL that is www.npcil.nic.in. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
NPCIL Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 67 Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant Jobs at NPCIL they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by NPCIL. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 67 Stipendiary Trainees Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Total No. of Vacancies: 67
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainees
Career NPCIL Job Vacancy
Recruitment NPCIL Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NPCIL invites online applications for the following Stipendiary Trainees post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.npcilcareers.co.in
Latest NPCIL Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 67
- Electrical – 14
- Chemical – 05
- Mechanical – 19
- Electronics / Instrumentation – 11
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (CategoryI) – B.Sc
- Physics – 09
- Chemistry – 09
Eligibility Criteria For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for NPCIL Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I): Diploma in Engineering – Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC. Candidates with HSC + 2 years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE) with 60% or above marks are also eligible. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are not eligible. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I): B.Sc.- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. are not eligible. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules
- Additional relaxation in prescribed age limit commensurate with experience of working with NPCIL on Contract/Fixed Term Basis, subject to a maximum of 5 years will be given.
- Upper age limit as prescribed in the advertisement shall not be applicable to employees already serving in NPCIL.
- In case applicant is eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, the age relaxation will be cumulative subject to condition that maximum age of the applicant on the last date of submission of application shall not exceed 56 years
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for NPCIL Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The NPCIL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Stipendiary Trainees Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Application Form
- Log on to NPCIL careers page at official website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NPCIL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Recruitment 2017 application form
- The online application form will be available on the website (www.npcilcareers.co.in) from 01/11/2017 at 1000 hrs and will close on 25/11/2017 at 1600 hrs.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
Before applying online candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit card/interview call letter and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card/Call letter will be allowed to appear for written examination/interview, if called for.
- Detailed and step by step instructions regarding how to apply is given on the website.
Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.11.2017