NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 179 Technician, Scientific Assistant Posts | Apply Online NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NPCIL invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Stipendiary Trainee post in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Posts through Official website www.npcil.nic.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 179 Technician, Scientific Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career NPCIL Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest NPCIL Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Application Form
- 1.7 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 179 Technician, Scientific Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kudankulam (Tirunelveli)
Total No. of Vacancies: 179
Name of the Post: Technician, Scientific Assistant
Career NPCIL Job Vacancy
Recruitment NPCIL Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NPCIL invites online applications for the following Technician, Scientific Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.npcil.nic.in
Latest NPCIL Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 179
Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – ‘B’ – 117 Posts
- Plant Operator – 42 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 11 Posts
- Fitter – 31 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 02 Posts
- Welder – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – ‘B’ – 62 117Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 22 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 08 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 02 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Post
- Civil Engineering – 02 Posts
- B.Sc. Physics – 08 Posts
- B.Sc. Chemistry – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy 2018 Posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Candidates applying for NPCIL Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Discipline: Plant Operator: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. Shall have English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
- Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic: SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Plumber Trade.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Draughtsman: For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one-year relevant working experience after completion of the course. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 24 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for NPCIL Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The NPCIL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Stipendiary Trainee Jobs is given below
Stipend during Training: 10500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year, 12500/-p.m. (consolidated) for a 2nd year.
How To Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Application Form
- Log on to NPCIL careers page at official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the NPCIL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Recruitment 2018 application form
- “Manager (HRM), HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106”
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.05.2018
Download NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.npcil.nic.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here Download