NTPC Recruitment 2018 – 362 Diploma Trainee Posts | Apply Online NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NTPC invites online applications for appointment in following Diploma Trainee post in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. Posts through Official website www.ntpccareers.net. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 NTPC Recruitment 2018 – 362 Diploma Trainee Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career NTPC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest NTPC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 NTPC Diploma Trainee Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 NTPC Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.6 How To Apply For National Thermal Power Corporation Application Form
- 1.7 NTPC Diploma Trainee Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.ntpc.co.in
- 1.9 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
NTPC Recruitment 2018 – 362 Diploma Trainee Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 362
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee
Career NTPC Job Vacancy
Recruitment NTPC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NTPC invites online applications for the following Diploma Trainee post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.ntpc.co.in
Latest NTPC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 362
- Diploma Trainee – 362
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for NTPC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Diploma Trainee Electrical: Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks
- Diploma Trainee Mechanical: Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Diploma Trainee C&I: Full-time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Diploma Trainee Mining: Full-time regular Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD (where vacancies are identified): Pass marks Relaxation for Land Oustees: 50% marks.
- Note: Eligible candidates, who have passed in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only. The above restriction is not applicable to Land Oustees (LOs).
- Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for NTPC Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam I
- Online Exam II
- Skill Test
The NTPC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Diploma Trainee Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.15,500/- per month.
NTPC Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: No
How To Apply For National Thermal Power Corporation Application Form
- Log on to NTPC careers page at official website www.ntpccareers.net
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NTPC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NTPC Recruitment 2018 application form
NTPC Diploma Trainee Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.05.2018
Download NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.ntpc.co.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Apply