Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tirunelveli
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources) – 16
- Assistant Grade-1 (Finance & Accounts) – 08
- Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management) – 16
- Steno Grade -1 – 16
(i) Assistant Grade-1:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts, Commerce Graduates and for Contracts & Materials Management Science graduates (With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
- 40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing also.
3. Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course
Steno Grade -1
- A Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate
- A speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography
- A speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on PC
- Should have passed a certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 4.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi Typing / Hindi Stenography
Age Limit: (As on 31.12.2016)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 21 to 28 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NPCIL official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.25500/-
- Assistant Grade-1 – Written Examination, Typing Test on PC, Computer Proficiency Test
- Steno Grade -1 – Written Examination, Typing Test on PC, Computer Proficiency Test and Stenography Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed application format. Applications dully filled in all respects completely and enclosing essential documents should reach to “Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist, Tamil Nadu – 627 106” by 1700 hours of 30/11/2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.10.2016
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2016
- Date of Written Examination: Jan / Feb 2017
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download