Organization Name: Oil India Limited (OIL).
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Total No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Name of the Post: Sr Asst-I, Steno Typist Trainee Grade VII
Sr Asst-I, Steno Typist Trainee Grade VII:
- Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Must possess Certificate in English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
Desirable Educational Qualification:
- Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Office Management from recognized Institute
- Working experience as Stenographer
- Candidates Age should not exceed 30 Years As On 20.07.2016.Relaxations in upper age limit For OBC 3 Years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale: Rs. 16000 – 34000/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://www.oil-india.com.and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 20.07.2016
- The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope..
Filled in Application should be sent to:
- Chief Manager (Administration),
Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19,
Sector – 16A, Noida – 201 301, UP.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.07.2016
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download