OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 – 191 SSC (Tech) Posts | Apply Online Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 191 OTA Chennai SSC (Tech) Posts | Apply Online. Indian Army Recruitment Notification: 51st SSC (Tech) Men and 22nd SSCW (Tech) Vacancies. Looking for jobs in the Indian army If so, that’s good news. The recruitment announcement of the Indian Army 2018 has opened in Chennai region. For this reason, all applicants who are interested in Indian Army vacancies in the SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC), SSCW(Tech) registration must take the opportunity and submit the application. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 – 191 SSC (Tech) Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Officers Training Academy Vacancy 2018Posts
- 1.4 Indian Army SSC (Tech) Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For Officers Training Academy Chennai Application Form
- 1.6 Indian Army SSC (Tech) Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 – 191 SSC (Tech) Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Join Indian Army, Officers Training Academy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 191
Name of the Post: SSC (Tech)
Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Army Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. ECIL invites online applications for the following SSC (Tech) post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 191
- SSC (Tech) Men & Women – 191
For SSC (T)-51 and SSCW m-22
- Civil – 53
- Mechanical – 19
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 24
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/ Avionics – 12
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology Information Tech/ MSc Computer Sc – 34
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication I/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication – 30
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave – 11
- Production Engg – 03
- Architecture/Building/ Construction Technology – 03
For Widows of Defence Personnel only
- SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) – 01
- SSC<W) (Tech) – 01
Eligibility Criteria For Officers Training Academy Vacancy 2018Posts
Candidates applying for OTA Chennai Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Oct 2018 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OT A), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- Civil: Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Egg), Structural Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering ., Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/ Avionics: Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Sc & Engineering /Computer Technology Information Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sc: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science. Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication I/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: Power Electronics & Drives
- Production Engg: Production Engineering
- Architecture/Building / Construction Technology: Architecture Engineering
- For SSC (T)-51 Men and SSCW (T) 22 Women – 20 to 27 years as on 010ct 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 91 and 01 Oct 98; both days inclusive)
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only – SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSCJ and SSCW (Tech – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2018
Indian Army SSC (Tech) Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for Indian Army Recruitment is as follows,
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
The Indian Army offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in SSC (Tech) Men & Women Jobs is given below
- Lieutenant Level 10 Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500 /-
- Captain Level 10B Rs. 61, 300-1, 93,900/-
- Major Level 11- Rs. 69,400 – Rs.2, 07,200 Lt
- Colonel Level 12A – Rs. 1, 21, 200- 2, 12,400/-
- Colonel Level 13 – Rs. 1, 30,600- 2, 15,900/-
- Brigadier Level 13A Rs. 1, 39,600 – 2, 17,600/-
- Major General Level 14 – Rs.1, 44,200- 2, 18,200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale Level 15 – Rs.1, 82, 200 – 2, 24, 100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale Level 16 – Rs. 2, 05,400 – 2, 24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) Level 17 – Rs.2, 25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 – Rs.2, 50,000/-
- Military Service Pav IMSP) MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/-p.m fixed
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training Period at IMA and OTA – Rs 56, 100/-p. m.
How To Apply For Officers Training Academy Chennai Application Form
- Applications will only be accepted online on a website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Indian Army SSC (Tech) Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.02.2018