Organization Name: Indian Railways (IR)
Employment Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 235,527 (approximately)
Name Of The Post:
Group ‘A’ Category Posts:
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
Group ‘B’ Category Posts:
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group ‘C’ Category Posts:
- Non-Technical Jobs
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
- Technical Jobs
Group ‘D’ Category Posts:
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Registration Process: On-line mode only
List of 21 RRB Zones:
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Ajmer
- RRB Bhubaneshwar
- RRB Bhopal
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Guwahati
- RRB Jammu Srinagar (J&K)
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Muzzafarpur
- RRB Malda
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Patna
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Trivandrum
List of RRC Boards:
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Central Railway (CR) Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER) Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR) Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR) Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR) New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR) Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR) Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR) Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR) Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR) Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR) Hubli
- Western Railway (WR) Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur
- Konkan Railway (KR)
- Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications cleared from the Government approved Board/University/Institute.
- 10th/ 12th pass
- Post Graduation (PG)
- Under Graduation (UG)
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BA
- MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Com
- Candidates’ age must be above 18 years and below 40 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category contestants as per the rules and regulation of Central Government.
- Candidate needs to refer official notification through link attached below for application fees of all the categories.
- The examination fee will update here on this page whenever an official notification released by the department.
- Applicants who will get recruit are assured to receive Best Pay Band plus Grade Pay along with allowances and other benefits from the respective boards.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
How To Apply:
- Open the authorized website.
- In a homepage, go to the latest news section and then click on the notification download link.
- Now, the notification pdf format will display on the screen.
- Read out all the printed general instructions as announced in the advertisement.
- If you are comfortable with the eligibility of your desired vacancy, then go further and press “Online Application Form” link.
- Enter your details like Personal, Professional, Education, Communication, etc. in a prescribed format of application.
- Upload scanned passport size photocopy, digital signature and other necessary documents at the end of registration form.
- Pay admission/ exam fees using provides sources.
- Click on “submit” button after verifying the details.
- Download and save the system generated Registration ID Number.
- Take printout for the future reference.
- Publication Date of Official Notification: Update Shortly
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: Update Shortly
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: Update Shortly