RBI Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Posts | Apply Online Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2018. RBI has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vacancy at 27 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th February 2018. RBI is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career RBI Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest RBI Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 RBI Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 RBI Assistant Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.6 How To Apply For Reserve Bank of India Application Form
- 1.7 RBI Assistant Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Name of the Post: Assistant
Career RBI Job Vacancy
Recruitment RBI Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. RBI invites online applications for the following Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.rbi.org.in
Latest RBI Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 27
- Assistant – 27 (Special Drive for PWD candidates-2018)
Eligibility Criteria For State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for SBI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
RBI Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for RBI Recruitment is as follows,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination & Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The RBI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Assistant Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.13150 – 34990/-
RBI Assistant Vacancy Application Fees
- No fee is payable for the candidates applying for the post except the intimation charges of Rs. 50/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of intimation charges.
How To Apply For Reserve Bank of India Application Form
- Log on to RBI careers page at official website www.opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the RBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RBI Recruitment 2018 application form
RBI Assistant Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.02.2018