Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts | Apply Online Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) has recently published notification for the post of Various Graduate Engineer Trainee. JIO has released a career notification for the Graduate candidates regarding the hiring of Fresher on a handsome payroll. Reliance Jio has started providing mobile telephony, 4G services, and various digital services in India. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria For Reliance Jio Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.2 Jio Graduate Engineer Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.3 How to apply Jio Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Important Link for JIO Registration
- 1.5 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria For Reliance Jio Vacancy 2018 Posts
- Applicants who have completed B.E/B.Tech-Freshers Graduates.
- Learn the respective business of their role.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long
Jio Graduate Engineer Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- Personal Interview
Pay scale: Attractive Salary as per norms
How to apply Jio Recruitment 2018
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online on its Official web page at www.jio.com Reliance JIO Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of JIO www.jio.com.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Important Link for JIO Registration
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply