SBI PO Recruitment 2018 – 2000 Posts | Apply Online State Bank of India conducts various examinations for posts lying vacant with their branches all over India. Every year there are more than 2000 posts notified in the category of Probationary Officers and Clerical level posts. But Specialist officers’ SBI PO Vacancies 2018 vacancies are less in number and are seldom notified. SBI PO and Clerical level posts are advertised every year in the month of May/June. Last year SBI notified around 2400 PO vacancies in the month of February. The candidates eligible and interested can register themselves online for the said post on the official website www.sbi.co.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 – 2000 Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career SBI Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest SBI Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 SBI PO Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For State Bank of India Application Form
- 1.8 SBI Probationary Officer Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 – 2000 Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 2000
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Career SBI Job Vacancy
Recruitment SBI Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. SBI invites online applications for the following Probationary Officer post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.sbi.co.in
Latest SBI Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 2000
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000
Eligibility Criteria For State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for SBI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- The eligibility criteria for the SBI exam is graduation degree in any of the streams such as BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc., from a University recognized by the Government of India. The candidate who possesses the same qualification from the university recognized by the Central Government is also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for SBI Recruitment is as follows,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
- Group Exercise & Interview
The SBI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in PO Jobs is given below
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on a place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How To Apply For State Bank of India Application Form
- Log on to SBI careers page at official website www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 application form
SBI Probationary Officer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.05.2018