Spices Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 – SRD Trainee Posts | Apply Online Spices Board Chennai SRD Trainee Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Spices Board Chennai invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following SRD Trainee post in Spices Board of India. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.indianspices.com. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Spices Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 – SRD Trainee Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career Spices Board Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest Spices Board Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Spices Board Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 Spices Board SRD Trainee Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 How To Apply For Spices Board Chennai Application Form
- 1.7 Spices Board SRD Trainee Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download Spices Board Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.indianspices.com
Spices Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 – SRD Trainee Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Spices Board of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Name of the Post: SRD Trainee
Career Spices Board Job Vacancy
Recruitment Spices Board Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Spices Board invites online applications for the following SRD Trainee post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.indianspices.com
Latest Spices Board Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 04
- SRD Trainee – 04
Eligibility Criteria For Spices Board Vacancy 2018 Posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Candidates applying for Spices Board Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with computer knowledge or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Spices Board Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Spices Board SRD Trainee Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for Spices Board Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The Spices Board offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in SRD Trainee Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs 17,000/- p.m
How To Apply For Spices Board Chennai Application Form
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Spices Board Chennai Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.indianspices.com.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
- Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab,
Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex,
Gummidipoondi, Thiruvallur Dist.
Tamil Nadu – 601 201. (Tel: 044-27923450).
Spices Board SRD Trainee Posts Important Dates
- Date of Walk in Interview: 17.04.2018 at 10.00 AM
Download Spices Board Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.indianspices.com
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here Download