SSC Recruitment 2018 – 54953 Constable (GD) Posts | Apply Online Staff Selection Commission Constable Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SSC invites online applications for appointment in following Constable post in Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website ssc.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 SSC Recruitment 2018 – 54953 Constable (GD) Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career SSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest Online SSC Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC 2018 Post
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 SSC Constable Vacancy 2018 -19 for other Details
- 1.6 How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Application Form
- 1.7 SSC Constable Careers 2018 for Important Date
- 1.8 Online SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application Important Link
SSC Recruitment 2018 – 54953 Constable (GD) Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 54953
Job Location: All Over India
Career SSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment SSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. SSC invites online applications for the following Constable post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ ssc.nic.in
Latest Online SSC Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 54953
Eligibility Criteria for SSC 2018 Post
Candidates applying for SSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex-servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
SSC Constable Vacancy 2018 -19 for other Details
A selection process for SSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
The SSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Constable Jobs is given below
- Rs 21700- 69100/-
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- A fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Application Form
- Log on to SSC careers page at official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2018 application form
SSC Constable Careers 2018 for Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.09.2018
Online SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application Important Link
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply