Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 – 19 Office Assistant Posts | Apply Online E Courts announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 8th, 10th, Diploma, Graduation Degree for the position of Office Assistant Tiruvannamalai Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form Tiruvannamalai District Court Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Government jobs Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Tiruvannamalai District Court Jobs 2017 For 19 Office Assistant Posts at www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
- 1.1 Magistrate Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 – 19 Office Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Latest District Court Jobs Jobs 2017 Vacancy
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 Tiruvannamalai Magistrate Court Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For District Court 2017 Vacancy Posts
- 1.7 ecourts Vacancies Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Tiruvannamalai District CourtJobs Application Form
- 1.9 Tiruvannamalai Court Office Assistant Vacancy in Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
Tiruvannamalai District Court Jobs 2017 For 19 Office Assistant Posts at www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
District Judge, Tiruvannamalai Govt Jobs Invites applications for the post of 19 Office Assistant And Other Vacancies. The District Court Tiruvannamalai Jobs 2017-2018 19 Office Assistant PostsTiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 – 19 Office Assistant Posts Apply Online. News District Court Tiruvannamalai recruits 19 Office Assistant Posts. Candidates with 8th can apply. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Magistrate Court Recruitment 2017
E-Courts of India has published an advertisement for District Court Government Jobs Opening in Thiruvannamalai. The application form is available to download on the Official website. Govt jobs Candidates need to download the form and fill all necessary details and needs to send the District Judge, The Tiruvannamalai District Court is going to drive civil court recruitment 2017 for Office Assistant Posts. Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2017. Get the latest Government Jobs in Thiruvannamalai 2017, Candidates who have completed 8th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 07.06.2017 to 23.06.2017
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 – 19 Office Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Magistrate Court, Tiruvannamalai
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tiruvannamalai
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Latest District Court Jobs Jobs 2017 Vacancy
Recruitment Tiruvannamalai Court Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. District Court Jobs invites online applications for the following Field Engineer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Tiruvannamalai Magistrate Court Jobs Vacancy Details
District Court invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 19
- Office Assistant – 10
- Watchman – 04
- Masalchi – 05
Eligibility Criteria For District Court 2017 Vacancy Posts
Candidates applying for District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 should have the following educational qualifications,
- Office Assistant – 8th Passed
- Watchman – Read and Write in Tamil
- Masalchi – Read and Write in Tamil
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes Age limit should be 18 to 35 Years.
- Backward Classes and Backward classes ( Muslims), Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities Age limit should be 18 to 32 Years.
- “Others” ( ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)Age limit should be 18 to 30 Years.
- Physically handicapped Age limit should be 18 to 40 Years.
- Ex-Service Men ( SC/ST/SC ( A), BC/MBC) Age limit should be 18 to 53 Years.
- Ex-Service Men ( OC) Age limit should be 18 to 48 Years.
ecourts Vacancies Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for District Court Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The District Court jobs of India offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Court Jobs is given below
- Examiner – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Masalchi – Rs.4800 – 10000/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Watchman – Rs.4800 – 10000/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
How To Apply For Tiruvannamalai District CourtJobs Application Form
- Log on to District Court careers page at official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to by post so as to reach us by 23.06.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
- “The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court,
Vengikkal, Vellore Road,
Tiruvannamalai, Pincode – 606 604.”
Tiruvannamalai Court Office Assistant Vacancy in Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.06.2017
Download Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download