TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 – Posts | Apply Online TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment has given big surprise to the aspirants in the number of vacancies TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2017 notification is published now. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is originally known as Madras Public Service Commission. It is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India. TNPSC Group 2017 is to fill tnpsc exams & TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Posts. Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 For 03 Posts At www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 – Posts | Apply Online
- 1.2 TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Job Vacancy
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.4 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.5 TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
- 1.6 How To Apply For TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Application Form
- 1.7 Download TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.8 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 For 03 Posts At www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC has recently introduced its own Examination system to select eligible candidates for various jobs. Every year, TN Public Service Commission announces many openings and invites applications for different posts. TNPSC is one of the most prestigious exams after Govt jobs Post among all the examinations regulated by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC Assistant Commissioneris conducted for Posts. Candidates who have completed Any Degree, Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 01.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 – Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Name of the Post: Assistant Commissioner
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Job Vacancy
Recruitment TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. TNPSC invites online applications for the following Assistant Commissioner post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy Details:
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 03
- Assistant Commissioner – 03
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- (a) Any Degree studied in the pattern of 10+2+3 or its equivalent awarded by any University or Institution recognised by UGC and a degree of Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC
- (b) A degree of Bachelor of Law (Five years integrated Course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC. AND
- (ii) (a) Must be actually practising as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years.
- (b) Must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I or Grade-II or Grade-III or Grade-IV, or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM) and BCMs to 32 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes to 37 years
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
Selection process for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The TNPSC Assistant Commissioner offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner vacancy Application Fees:
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Preliminary Examination: Note The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Main Written Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
- Main Written Examination: Note The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession.
How To Apply For TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC careers page at official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
TNPSC Job Vacancy in Assistant Commissioner Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.06.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 30.06.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 03.09.2017