TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – 147 AE Posts | Apply Online TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released its latest notification for Combined Engineering Service Exam (CESE) for the post of Assistant Engineer and Agricultural Engineering department recruitment notification at tnpsc.gov.in to hire about 147 Tamilnadu government jobs for the post of Engineering degree holder. The eligible candidates now apply TNPSC CESE AE Recruitment 2017 online. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 For 147 AE Posts at tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – 147 AE Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC CESE Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 TNPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 TNPSC CESE AE Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.10 TNPSC Assistant Engineer Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.12 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 For 147 AE Posts at tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC AE (CESE) Notification 2017 released. Apply online for 147 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and Junior Electrical Inspector jobs from this page before 16th December 2017. Find out more important details such as Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc. of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2018 from the following sections. Individuals can also apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Services Exam @ tnpsc.gov.in. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification was released on 17th November with Advt. no. 26/2017. As per this notification, there is a total of 147 vacancies available for Assistant Engineer, Jr Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director posts in various departments. All the interested candidates can apply for this TNPSC Engineers Exam 2017 from 17/11/2017 by visiting the official website, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
TNPSC CESE Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 147 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Assistant Engineer (AE) Jobs at TNPSC CESE they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TNPSC CESE. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – 147 AE Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 147
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (AE)
Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment TNPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. TNPSC invites online applications for the following Assistant Engineer (AE) post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ tnpsc.gov.in
Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 147
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – 14 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC CESE Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664): A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666): A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667): i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017): Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes no age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for TNPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
The TNPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Assistant Engineer Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
TNPSC CESE AE Vacancy Application Fees
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.200/-
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC careers page at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 19.12.2017