TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – 324 AE Posts | Apply Online TNPSC CESE AE Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC CESE invites online applications for appointment in following AE post in TamilNadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – 324 AE Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For TN Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 TNPSC CESE AE Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 TNPSC AE Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For TamilNadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.8 TNPSC CESE AE Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – 324 AE Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 324
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment TNPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. TNPSC invites online applications for the following Assistant Engineer post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 324
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD – 70 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD – 23 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD – 42 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department – 160 Posts
- Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department – 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For TN Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Candidate should have completed a degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering from any recognized University/Institution.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
TNPSC CESE AE Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for TNPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
The TNPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in AE Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m
TNPSC AE Vacancy Application Fees
- Applicants who have already registered for One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone
- Gen/OBC: Rs.200/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes: No Fee
How To Apply For TamilNadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC careers page at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
TNPSC CESE AE Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.03.2018