TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts | Apply Online TNPSC has released released the job notification for 24 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TNPSC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TNPSC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs TNPSC Recruitment 2017 For 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 TNPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.10 TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.12 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs TNPSC Recruitment 2017 For 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has published an Employment News Notice. The TNPSC Junior Analyst Notification 2018 is to recruit the candidates for the Various Jobs. Therefore the contenders who want to grab the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Hence the Aspirants have to know the information of the TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 before going to fill the Application. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission will not accept the Applications, after receiving the end day. Hence the Applicants have to fill the TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2018 Application Form as soon as possible to avoid the last minute web traffic. Therefore the contenders need to know the web address of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. So, the candidates can open the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission official website by clicking www.tnpsc.gov.in. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
TNPSC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Chemist, Junior Analyst Jobs at TNPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TNPSC. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 24
Name of the Post: Chemist, Junior Analyst
Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment TNPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. TNPSC invites online applications for the following Chemist, Junior Analyst post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 24
- Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory (Code No. 2006) – 14
- Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department (Code No. 1914) – 06
- Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department (Code No. 1913) – 03
- Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department (Code No.1844) – 01
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory (Code No. 2006)
- A Degree in Pharmacy and Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year.
- A Degree in Chemistry or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than two years.
- Candidates who possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject. & Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year
Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department (Code No. 1914)
- Must possess a first or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department (Code No. 1913)
- A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology OR Industrial Chemistry OR Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). and (2) Experience in research in pure or applied chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department (Code No.1844)
- Must have obtained M.Sc., (Chemistry) degree.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for TNPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The TNPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Chemist, Junior Analyst Jobs is given below
- Junior Analyst – Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,600/- G.P
- Junior Chemist – Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,400/- G.P
- Chemist – Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 5,100/-G.P
- Archaeological Chemist – Rs.15,600-39,100/- (PB2) + 5,400/-G.P
TNPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.100/-
How To Apply For Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC careers page at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 22.12.2017
- Date of Examination: 17.02.2018, 18.02.2018