TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 320 Civil Judge Posts | Apply Online TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC CESE invites online applications for appointment in following Civil Judge post in TamilNadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 320 Civil Judge Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For TamilNadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 TNPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For TamilNadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.8 TNPSC Civil Judge Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 320 Civil Judge Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 320
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment TNPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. TNPSC invites online applications for the following Civil Judge post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 320
- Civil Judge – 320
Eligibility Criteria For TamilNadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- PractisingAdvocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a StateAct or an Institution recognized by the University GrantsCommission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India
Must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.
- Fresh Law Graduates: Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and/or Assistant PublicProsecutor.
Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,
Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:-
(a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs,
SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs).
(b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law within a
period of three years prior to the date of notification.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
PractisingAdvocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes Age Limit 25 to 40 years
- Others all castes Age Limit 25 to 35 years
Fresh Law Graduates:
- All Categories age Limit 22 to 27 years
TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for TNPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The TNPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Civil Judge Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
TNPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- Applicants who have already registered for One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone
Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
How To Apply For TamilNadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC careers page at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
TNPSC Civil Judge Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.05.2018