TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 805 AHO Posts | Apply Online TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Tamilnadu Public Services Commission TNPSC has Release A free job alert notification of Their Official Website the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer govt jobs and job vacancies 805 Posts are allotted for these Posts Candidate don’t wait to the last date. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 805 AHO Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 TNPSC AHO Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 TNPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.6 How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.7 TNPSC AHO Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.9 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 805 AHO Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 805
Name of the Post: Assistant Horticultural Officer
Career TNPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment TNPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. TNPSC invites online applications for the following Technical Officer post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Latest TNPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 805
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (Code No.3104) – 757 Posts
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (Code No.3104) – 48 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination
- A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Minimum Age 18 years, No Maximum Age limit
- “Others” – Minimum Age 18 years, 30 Years (Should not have completed) Age Concessions
- For Differently Abled Persons Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- For Ex-servicemen
- The maximum age limit for ex-servicemen is 48 years.
TNPSC AHO Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for TNPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The TNPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in AHO Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/-
TNPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- Applicants who have already registered for One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to TNPSC careers page at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
TNPSC AHO Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.06.2018
- Date of Examination: 11.08.2018 FN & AN