TNSET 2018 Exam Notification | Apply online Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test is going to be conducted by Mother Teresa Women’s University for evaluating the eligibility of Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges. TNSET 2018 Procedure is scheduled to be over on 19-03-2018 tentatively so keen candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria must submit their Tamil Nadu SET Application Form on or before the above-said date. To grab more details regarding TNSET 2018 Notification Online. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs TNSET 2018 Exam Notification @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- 1.1 Tamilnadu State Level Eligibility Test Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 TNSET 2018 Exam Notification | Apply online
- 1.4 Latest TNSET Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For TNSET Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu SET 2018 Subjects Test
- 1.7 TNSET 2018 Note
- 1.8 TNSET – 2018 Notification Declared the Last Date to Apply Online 09 02 2018
- 1.9 TNSET Assistant Professor Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.10 Tamil Nadu SET Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.11 How To Apply For Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Application Form
- 1.12 TNSET Assistant Professor Posts Important Dates
- 1.13 Download TNSET Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Jobs TNSET 2018 Exam Notification @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Tamilnadu SLET is conducted in terms of appraising the capable level of all candidates and hence they are able to undertake Tamilnadu SLET Examination. This SLET test is an entrance test conducted to all aspiring candidates. Only if candidates have secured good marks, they are given lectureship or assistant professorship in this examination. Candidates are given importance to their career. Tamilnadu SLET 2018 is organized by Bharadhiyar University. To appear at the next level, candidates must satisfy their eligibility criteria and they have to come up with all essential criteria.
Tamilnadu State Level Eligibility Test Notification 2017
Mother Teresa Women’s University invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Assistant Professor vacancies in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges. The University is going to conduct the TNSET for the year 2018. The University will conduct TNSET 2018 in 26 Subjects at 11 Examination Centers across the State for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 18th December 2017 to 9th February 2018. Applicants are proposed to check the dates of TNSET exams appropriately which will give you precision in preparation. MTWU will direct TNSET-2018 out of 25 subjects at 16 chose Centres of Exam spread over the state
Latest Employment News
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test TNSET 2017 for Assistant Professor has been announced. Mother Teresa Women’s University is nominated as Nodal Agency for Tamil Nadu to conduct the TNSET-2017. Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) it is a state level entrance exam is led every year by Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal. MTWU will conduct TNSET-2017 in 25 subjects at 16 selected Centres of Exam spread across the state
TNSET 2018 Exam Notification | Apply online
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET)
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Latest TNSET Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- TNSET Invites Applications for the Following Posts
As a Nodal Agency of the UGC, the Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal announces the conduct of the State Eligibility Test (TNSET 2018) on 04.03.2018 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges. The University will conduct TNSET 2018 in 26 Subjects at 11 Examination Centers across the State.
Eligibility Criteria For TNSET Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for TNSET Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC(belonging to Non – Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH), in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library & Information Science, are eligible to appear for this examination
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the Master Degree(final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this examination. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the TNSET 2018 examination will have to qualify within two years from the date of TNSET 2018 Examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates shall appear for TNSET 2018 examination in their relevant subject of their Post-Graduation only. In case the Candidate did not find the subject of their Post Graduation in the list of TNSET 2018 subjects, the Candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidates other than General Category are required to mention their Social Status in the Online Application Form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as Community Certificate and Certificates related to PwD (VI/HI/PH), OBC(Creamy / Non-Creamy Layer), when they upload their applications. The Income Certificate and Community Certificate uploaded by the candidates must be issued by the competent authorities.In case any of the Certificates mentioned above is found to be invalid by the TNSET 2018 authority at any stage, their candidature will be canceled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the TNSET 2018 authority has accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final, only upon verification of eligibility conditions.
Tamil Nadu SET 2018 Subjects Test
The list of 26 subjects for which examination will be conducted by TNSET 2018 along with their respective codes and the medium of question paper setting is given below:
- Common Paper (Medium of Question Paper English/Tamil)
- Chemical Sciences (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Commerce (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Computer Science & Application (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Economics (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Education (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Electronics (Medium of Question Paper English)
- English (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Geography (Medium of Question Paper English/Tamil)
- Hindi (Medium of Question Paper Hindi)
- History (Medium of Question Paper English/Tamil)
- Home Science (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Journalism and Mass Communication (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Law (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Sanskrit (Medium of Question Paper Sanskrit)
- Life Sciences (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Management (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Mathematical Sciences (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Tamil (Medium of Question Paper Tamil)
- Telugu (Medium of Question Paper Telugu)
- Physical Sciences (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Political Science (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Psychology (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Social Work (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Sociology (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
- Earth Sciences (Medium of Question Paper English)
- Library & Information Science (Medium of Question Paper English /Tamil)
TNSET 2018 Note
- The candidates who have completed/ appearing in their Master Degree in Physics / Electronics / Atomic & Molecular Physics / Classical Dynamics / Condensed matter Physics/ Electromagnetic / Experimental Design / Nuclear, Space & Particle Physics / Quantum Physics / Thermodynamics, Astronomy, Astrophysics and other related subjects can take up TNSET examination under ‘Physical Sciences’.
- The candidates who have completed/appearing in their Master Degree in Pure Mathematics / Statistics / Applied Mathematics, Mathematics with Computer Science & other related subjects can appear for TNSET examination under ‘Mathematical Sciences’.
- The candidates who have completed/ appearing in their Master Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Sciences / Analytical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Nuclear Chemistry / Environmental Chemistry / Marine Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Bio-organic Chemistry & other related subjects can taking TNSET 2018Examination under ‘Chemical Sciences’.
- The candidates who have completed / appearing in their Master Degree in Bio Chemistry / Biology / Bio Technology / Bio Diversity & Taxonomy / Botany / Genetics / Microbiology / Physiology/ Zoology / Fishery Science / Animal Biology / Marine Biology / Applied Genetics & other related can write TNSET examination under ‘Life Sciences’.
- The candidates who have completed / appearing in their Master Degree in Geology / Applied Geology / Geo-physics / Meteorology / Oceanography / Physical Geography / Earth Science / Earth & Atmospheric Science / Earth Science Resource Management / Marine Geology / Petroleum Geology / Geo-informatics / Geographical Information System (GIS) / Applied Geochemistry / Geography & other related subjects can taking TNSET examination under ‘Earth Sciences’.
TNSET – 2018 Notification Declared the Last Date to Apply Online 09 02 2018
- Those Post Graduate students who have passed Post Graduate examination in more than one subject can appear for TNSET 2018 examination only in one subject at a time.
- Chennai (Centre Code 01)
- Coimbatore (Centre Code 02)
- Madurai (Centre Code 03)
- Tiruchirapalli (Centre Code 04)
- Salem (Centre Code 05)
- Tirunelveli (Centre Code 06)
- Villupuram (Centre Code 07)
- Karaikudi (Centre Code 08)
- Vellore (Centre Code 09)
- Erode (Centre Code 10)
- Thanjavur (Centre Code 11)
TNSET Assistant Professor Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for TNSET Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
Tamil Nadu SET Vacancy Application Fees
- General/ OBC Creamy Layer Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.1500/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ as per the list available on website: www.tnpsc.gov.in Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.1250/-
- SC/ST/PwDVI, HI, PH Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
- After filling up all the details for applying online for TNSET 2018, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or net-banking. In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card or net banking, the applicable taxes and convenience fee, etc. will be additionally charged.
- The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at TNSET 2018 website (www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in) and if the status is ‘OK’, the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised to do the following:-
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Application Form
- Log on to TNSET careers page at official website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNSET Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNSET Recruitment 2017 application form
TNSET Assistant Professor Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.02.2018