Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 200 Credit Officer Posts | Apply Online Union Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 200 Credit Officers. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 04-10-2017 to 21-10-2017. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have completed their education and searching the apprentice jobs. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 For 200 Credit Officer Posts at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- 1.1 Union Bank of India Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 200 Credit Officer Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career UBI Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.6 Latest Union Bank Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 UBI Credit Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 UBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.10 How To Apply For Union Bank of India Application Form
- 1.11 UBI Credit Officer Posts Important Dates
- 1.12 Download UBI Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- 1.13 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 For 200 Credit Officer Posts at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India announces Job vacancies in their official website and also publish the indicative notification in leading newspapers.At present Union Bank of India vacancy announced for Specialist Officer Credit. ELigible sbi career candidates can apply this position in online latest by 21 October 2017. Recruitment Notification 2017 Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Bank of India Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 announced notification for the post of Specialist Officer(Credit Officers) for any degree. Jobs 2017 notification on recent government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Union Bank has released job notification for the recruitment on 200 Vacancies which are available for the post of Credit Officer. The eligibility details and all other information regarding this opening has been listed below. Interested candidates may check the detailed UBI Notification 2017 for 200 Credit Officers below Employment News Paper, Rojgar Samachar and official websites. Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Government of India Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Yoyojobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 200 Credit Officer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 200
Name of the Post: Credit Officer
Career UBI Job Vacancy
Recruitment UBI Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UBI invites online applications for the following Credit Officer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Latest Union Bank Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 200
- Credit Officer – 200
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for UBI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Credit Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
- Age Limit Should be Between 23 to 32 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UBI Credit Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for UBI Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The UBI guest teacher offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Credit Officer Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
UBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.100/-
How To Apply For Union Bank of India Application Form
- Log on to UBI careers page at official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UBI Recruitment 2017 application form
UBI Credit Officer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.10.2017
- Last date for printing your application: 05.11.2017