Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – 100 Forex Officer Posts | Apply Online Union Bank of India Releases Recruitment for the post of Forex Officer. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in Banking Department they all may apply for this Latest UBI FO Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Union Bank of India Recruitment on or after 20th December 2017 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 13th January 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Union Bank of India Forex Officer Recruitment 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 For 100 Forex Officer Posts at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- 1.1 Union Bank of India Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – 100 Forex Officer Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career UBI Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Union Bank of India Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank of India Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Union Bank of India Forex Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 Union Bank of India Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Union Bank of India Application Form
- 1.10 UBI Forex Officer Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Jobs Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 For 100 Forex Officer Posts at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank Of India Has Released A New Recruitment Notification For The Posts Of Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer In Specialized Segment. There Are 100 (Hundred) Vacancies In This Notification. The Application Process Began On 20th December 2017 And It Will Get Close On 13th January 2018. It’s A Great Opportunity For Aspirants To Work With Union Bank Of India. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Bank of India Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. UBI Department So, Union Bank of India invited Online Application Form on their official site. Candidates can easily check UBI Forex Officer & Integrated Treasure Officer Vacancy Detail in the official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the direct link which is provided below. And recently UBI Department release this news in Local News Paper. And in these days all the youngsters want to get the job in Government Sector. They all want to serve to Public by joining Government Department. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
The Union Bank issued the huge vacancies to recruit the well-being candidates. In the process of the Recruiting, the aspirants have to follow the rules of the UBI Recruitment Officials. The Online Application has already commenced. Hence, the Activation link is also availed on this page. Well, whoever wants to employ the details to the UBI Recruitment Board it is the chance to download the UBI SO Recruitment official notification and start to fill the details here on this page. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – 100 Forex Officer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Name of the Post: Forex Officer
Career UBI Job Vacancy
Recruitment UBI Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UBI invites online applications for the following Forex Officer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Latest Union Bank of India Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 100
- Forex Officer – 50
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 50
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank of India Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for UBI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Note: Preference will be given to candidates having the professional qualification like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with Specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange conducted by IIBF.
- Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/ Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Integrated Treasury Officer:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Note: Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
- Age Limit Should be between 23 to 32 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Union Bank of India Forex Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for UBI Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Online Examination Center:
The UBI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Forex Officer Jobs is given below
- Forex Officer – Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Integrated Treasury Officer – Rs. 31705-45950/-
Union Bank of India Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s) Application Fee – Rs.100/-
How To Apply For Union Bank of India Application Form
- Log on to UBI careers page at official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UBI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UBI Recruitment 2017 application form
UBI Forex Officer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.01.2018
- Date of Examination: 09.02.2017