UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 – 414 Posts | Apply Online Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 414 Posts through Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2017. UPSC CDS II Defence Service upsc notification Vacancy 2017 – 414 Posts in Indian Military Academy, Govt jobs Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force academy, Hyderabad and Other. The Eligible candidate can apply Online UPSC CDS II Defence Service Vacancy 2017. UPSC CDS 2 has issued Notification 2017 regarding CDS 2 & Various Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 For 414 Posts at www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
- 1.2 UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 – 414 Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 UPSC IMA, OTA Notification 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
- 1.7 UPSC CDS 2 vacancy Application Fees
- 1.8 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.9 UPSC CDS 2 Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Recruitment 2017 UPSC Notification & Application www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.11 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 For 414 Posts at www.upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit 414 employees. Number of candidates every year looking for Central Govt recruitment. Finally Indian Govt UPSC is issued notification for recruiting of 414 Defense Officer vacancies. So, for that joinindianarmy reason here we are providing the upsc result Government jobs details regarding UPSC CDS 2 upsc syllabus recruitment in 2017 notification upsc admit card details and so on. The candidates who are willing to satisfy the required qualifications may apply through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
Good News For Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for participating in CDS 2 (Combined Defence Services Examination) 2017 for filling up 414 posts of officers in upsc wiki various armed forces of the country. This is the good opportunity to serve India. Here in this article we are providing the complete details upsc syllabus pdf regarding UPSC CDS Application Details, Combined Defence upsc nda Services Recruitment Exam Pattern, CDS Recruitment Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 09.08.2017 to 08.09.2017
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 – 414 Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission CDS II Exam
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 414
Name of the Post: IMA, OTA
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC Online invites online applications for the following IMA, OTA post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.upsc.gov.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
Central invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 414
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]. – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. – 15 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course. – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai -108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018. – 225 (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC CDS 2 Jobs Opening Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot
- Licence issued by DGCA (India): is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998) only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
UPSC IMA, OTA Notification 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
Exam Center: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates
UPSC CDS 2 vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.200/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female) Application Fee – Nil
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
UPSC CDS 2 Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.09.2017