UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Marketing Officer Posts | Apply Online Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – UPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer (LMO), Govt jobs Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Assistant Engineer and Jr Research Officer Vacancy at 18 posts UPSC Recruitment 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs UPSC Recruitment 2017 For 18 Marketing Officer Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
- 1.2 UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Marketing Officer Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 UPSC Marketing Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 UPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.8 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.9 UPSC Marketing Officer Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.upsconline.nic.in
Jobs UPSC Recruitment 2017 For 18 Marketing Officer Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in
A latest employment notification has been published by The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
Good New For Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 18 Posts of Marketing Officer (Group I), Specialist Grade III and Assistant Chemist. Union Public Service Commission invite online Application form for the post of Marketing Officer, Specialist and Assistant Chemist.UPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, BVSC for the position of Assistant Engineer, Marketing Officer, Multiple Vacancy.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Marketing Officer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Name of the Post: Marketing Officer
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. invites online applications for the following Marketing Officer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.upsconline.nic.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 18
- Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats) – 03
- Veterinary Officer – 01
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare) – 06
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics) – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 03
- Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics and Analysis) -04
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC NDA Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats): (i)Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Agrculture Chemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/Food Technology/Chemical Technology/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent (ii) 2 years’ experience in the field of analytical work of organic material, or in the field of Marketing of Milk and Milk Products, Oils and Fats including Essential Oils and Allied commodities. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other registered University/Institute or equivalent.
- Veterinary Officer: Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. II. Registration with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council under Veterinary Council of India Act, 1984. III. Post Graduate Degree in Animal Breeding and Genetics or Livestock Production and Management or Gynecology and Obstetrics from a recognized University/Institute.
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare): (i) A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of the Educational Qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in the sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics/Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology from a recognized University or equivalent Qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology is AMIE A B sections pass in respective subjects.
- Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics and Analysis): Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Mathematics or Applied Statistics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized University or Institute OR (ii) Master’s Degree in Economics or Sociology or Psychology or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level or Post Graduate level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UPSC Marketing Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Marketing Officer Jobs is given below
- Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats) – Rs. 44,900/-
- Veterinary Officer – Rs.5,400/- plus
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare) – Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- plus NPA
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics) – Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 9300-34800 plus 4800 Grade Pay
- Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics and Analysis) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
UPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – Nil
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
UPSC Marketing Officer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.10.2017