UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 19 Scientific Officer Posts | Apply Online Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 19 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer (Chemical), Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive) & Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16.11.2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs UPSC Recruitment 2017 For 19 Scientific Officer Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 19 Scientific Officer Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 UPSC Scientific Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 UPSC Online Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.10 UPSC Scientific Officer Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.upsconline.nic.in
- 1.12 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs UPSC Recruitment 2017 For 19 Scientific Officer Posts at www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 19 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer (Chemical), Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive) & Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General vacancies Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16th November 2017. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible and interested candidates of Indian Nationality for various posts. Candidates may apply Online before 16th November 2017. Application must be submitted Online. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
UPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by UPSC. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture, Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 19 Scientific Officer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC invites online applications for the following Scientific Officer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.upsconline.nic.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 19
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – 01
- Scientific Officer – 13
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General – 05
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university or institute
- Experience: Three years experience in the field of soil and and water conservation or rainfed or integrated farming and soil survey or problem soil reclamation and project formulation including agro-forestry projects in Central or State Government department or Union territory Administration or recognised research institution or councils or agricultural university or public sector undertaking or semi-Government or autonomous or statutory organisation.
- Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Experience: One year’s experience in an analytical or Chemical Testing Laboratory or one year’s Experience of Research Development work or analysis of ores, Minerals, metals or Oil Fuel and various Organic and Inorganic products or paint or polymer materials.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General: Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from a recognised University or Institute.
- Experience: One year’s experience in Non – destructive testing Laboratory or one year’s experience in X-Ray Diffraction or investigation work on failure Engineering Material by Non-destructive and metallographic methods of testing
- Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt. Rules
UPSC Scientific Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Physical Fitness
The UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Scientific Officer Jobs is given below
- Research Officer-Rs. 44730
- Field Supervisor-Rs. 28750
- Field Investigators-Rs. 15000
- Data Entry Operator-Rs. 17000
- Statistician/ data analyst – Rs. 28755
UPSC Online Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
UPSC Scientific Officer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.11.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 17.11.2017
Download UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.upsconline.nic.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Apply