UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 390 NDA, NA Posts | Apply Online Union Public Service Commission UPSC Exam 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) News has invited upsc exam pattern applications to conduct National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (I) Released Job Openings Notification 2017 upsc result Joinindianarmy Eligible Candidates Apply Online through Official website www.upsc.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 UPSC Jobs 2017 For 390 NDA, NA Posts at www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 390 NDA, NA Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 UPSC Careers Job Vacancy
- 1.4 UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Exam NDA Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- 1.7 Union PSC jobs 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
- 1.8 Examination Centers UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2017 Notification@ www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.9 UPSC National Defence and Naval Academy Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.10 How To Apply For NDA UPSC Online Form Application Form
- 1.11 UPSC Job Openings 2017 Vacancy NDA NA I Exam Important Dates
- 1.12 Download UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.13 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
UPSC Jobs 2017 For 390 NDA, NA Posts at www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released an official recruitment notification upsc full form to invite online applications from the Joinindianairforce eligible candidates for 390 vacancies in civil service exam National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the UPSC NDA Exam 2017 139th Course and for the 101st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) UPSC Govt jobs upsc notification Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Goverment Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification to conduct Goverment jobs National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) (II) Examination 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 140th Course and for the 102nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) Joinindiannaval commencing upsc syllabus Candidates who have completed 12th Pass from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 07.06.2017 to 30.06.2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 390 NDA, NA Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 390
Name of the Post: NDA, NA
UPSC Careers Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC online applications for the following NDA, NA post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Online Vacancy Details
UPSC invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 390
National Defence Academy – 335 Posts
- Indian Army – 208 Posts
- Navy Indian – 55 Posts
- Indian Air Force – 72 Posts
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Exam NDA Vacancy 2017 Posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
Candidates applying for UPSC Admit Card Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet
- Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Union PSC jobs 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
Selection process for CRPF Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
Examination Centers UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2017 Notification@ www.upsc.gov.in
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
The UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Defence Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For NDA UPSC Online Form Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
UPSC Job Openings 2017 Vacancy NDA NA I Exam Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29.06.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 10.09.2017