UPSC Recruitment 2018 -12 Lecturer, Engineer Posts | Apply Online UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites online applications for appointment in following Lecturer, Engineer in the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 -12 Lecturer, Engineer Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.6 UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Download UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.8 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
UPSC Recruitment 2018 -12 Lecturer, Engineer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Name of the Post: Lecturer, Engineer
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC invites online applications for the following Lecturer, Engineer post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
Central Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 12
- Instrumentation Engineer – 01
- Anesthetist (Family Welfare) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 01
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) – 06
- Joint Director (Fisheries) – 02
- Project Manager (Technical) – 01
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Instrumentation Engineer: Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- Anesthetist (Family Welfare): A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post Graduate Medical Qualification in Anaesthesia.
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics): A degree of Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) from any recognized University or Medical Institution in India. OR Post graduate degree qualifications in Paediatrics
- Lecturer (Pharmacy): Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class, or Master’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class Registration as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Joint Director (Fisheries): Masters Degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University OR M.Sc. in Zoology/Marine Biology with specialization in Fisheries from a recognized University.
- Project Manager (Technical): B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology or in Electronics & Communication Engineering or in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
- Age Limit Should be 20 to 45 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Lecturer, Engineer Jobs are given below
- Instrumentation Engineer – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Anesthetist (Family Welfare) – Rs. 15,600-39,100 5,400 GP plus NPA –
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 15,600-39,100 plus 6,600 GP plus NPA
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) – Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
- Joint Director (Fisheries) – Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Project Manager (Technical) – Level-10
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.25/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is: Nil
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2018