UPSC Recruitment 2018 -13 Assistant Posts | Apply Online Union Public Service Commission Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites online applications for appointment in the following Assistant in the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 -13 Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 UPSC Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.7 UPSC Assistant Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 -13 Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Name of the Post: Assistant
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC invites online applications for the following Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
Central Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 13
- Psychologist – 09
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 02
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel – 01
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Psychologist: Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Biochemistry / Pharmacology / Pharmacy / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University. + Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Toxicology in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government.
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent. + Five years’ experience of Administration, Accounts and Establishment work in Government Offices at a supervisory level.
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent and he has been a member of a State Judicial Service. + research experience in Law for not less than five years
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Age Limit Should be 20 to 35 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UPSC Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Assistant Jobs are given below
- Psychologist – Pay Matrix Level-07
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – Pay Matrix Level-10
- Administrative Officer – Pay Matrix Level-10
- Assistant Legislative Counsel – Pay Matrix Level-11
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.25/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is: Nil
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
UPSC Assistant Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.08.2018