UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 414 CDS (I) Exam 2018 | Apply Online Union Public Service Commission jobs are country’s most reputed and most desired job openings for various administrative posts. Indian National aspirants who are seeking opportunities to join the elite panel of Union Public Service Commission and looking to be upsc online posted as an IAS officer and many other well-reputed posts may get all information and updates related to latest UPSC Jobs 2018 and UPSC vacancy 2018 for fresher candidates. Here on this page we provide latest UPSC Recruitment 2018 notifications. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs UPSC Recruitment 2018 For 414 CDS (I) Exam 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 414 CDS (I) Exam 2018 | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.8 UPSC CDS (I) Exam Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.10 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.11 UPSC CDS 2018 Posts Important Dates
- 1.12 Download UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.13 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs UPSC Recruitment 2018 For 414 CDS (I) Exam 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS I Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification for 414 Vacancies are going to be furnished further in this post. All the people who have been waiting for the UPSC Jobs Notification can actually take this opportunity to find a suitable job to settle down. Data mentioned in the UPSC CDS I Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification is going to be listed down in the current article one after another. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the UPSC CDS I Exam every year to recruit the capable aspirants into the organization. As following same this year the UPSC officials has released a new recruitment notification to fill up 414 Vacancies in SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. For that purpose it is going to conduct the written exam i.e., UPSC CDS I Exam 2018 on 04th February 2018. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
UPSC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 414 CDS (I) 2018 Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly upsc syllabus waiting for CDS (I) 2018 Jobs at UPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by UPSC. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree from a upsconline.nic.in admit card recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 414 CDS (I) Exam 2018 | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 414
Name of the Post: CDS
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC invites online applications for the following CDS post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 414
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – 12
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Course – Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: (Pre-Flying) – Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Course – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: (Pre-Flying) – 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999) only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
UPSC CDS (I) Exam Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Intelligence and Personality Test
- SSB Interview
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam.
The UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in CDS (I) Exam Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Vacancy Application Fees
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
UPSC CDS 2018 Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 03.12.2017
- Date of Examination: 04.02.2018