UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 70 CGS & Geologist Posts | Apply Online UPSC CGS & Geologist Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites online applications for appointment in following CGS & Geologist post in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 70 CGS & Geologist Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 UPSC CGS & Geologist Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 UPSC Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.8 UPSC CGS & Geologist Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 70 CGS & Geologist Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 70
Name of the Post: CGS & Geologist
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC invites online applications for the following CGS & Geologist post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 70
- Category I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines).
- Geologist, Group A – 24 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A – 17 Posts
- Chemist. Group A – 06 Posts
- Category II: (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A – 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Geologist: ( Master degree (Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo-Exploration/ equivalent )
- Geophysicist: M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/ Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics)
- Chemist: M.Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry)
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B): Master degree (Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology)
- Age Limit Should be between 21 to 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UPSC CGS & Geologist Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
A selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
UPSC Vacancy Application Fees
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PWD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
UPSC CGS & Geologist Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.04.2018