UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Translator Posts | Apply Online UPSC invites online applications for appointment in following Translator (Sinhalese), Divisional Medical Officer post in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Translator Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career UPSC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 UPSC Translator Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 UPSC Translator Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.8 UPSC Translator Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Translator Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 33
Name of the Post: Translator
Career UPSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment UPSC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. UPSC invites online applications for the following Translator post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.upsconline.nic.in
Latest UPSC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 33
- Translator (Sinhalese) – 01
- Divisional Medical Officer – 32
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Translator (Sinhalese): (a) Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University. OR Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University and (b) Diploma in foreign language concerned (SINHALESE) with interpretership or translation standard from a University or Institute recognized by Government of India. Note Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Divisional Medical Officer: A. (i) A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. ii) Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine and Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA).
- Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
UPSC Translator Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
UPSC Translator Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Application Form
- Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
UPSC Translator Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.03.2018