VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts | Apply Online The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has posted an Employment News to the job seekers those who are seeking for the job under the VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Therefore, the candidates who have interest in the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017 must have to submit the application form to the authority. Because the officials are inviting the online applications. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs VSSC Recruitment 2017 For 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts at vssc.gov.in
- 1.1 Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career VSSC Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest ISRO Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For VSSC Principal Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 VSSC Apprentice Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Application Form
- 1.10 VSSC Walk in Interview Apprentice Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download VSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application vssc.gov.in
Jobs VSSC Recruitment 2017 For 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts at vssc.gov.in
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre or ISRO released an employment VSSC Notification to recruit 153 candidates on Graduate Apprentices posts. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a job in reputed space organization. ISRO has invited an Online VSSC Application Form 2017 for walk-in interviews. The interested applicants can apply for VSSC Vacancy 2017 and attend the walk-in interview on 18th and 25th November 2017. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre announced the VSSC Careers 2017 Notification to fill up the 153 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible aspirants can apply for the VSSC Jobs 2017 Before the Last Date 25th November 2017. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
VSSC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 153 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Graduate Apprentice Jobs at VSSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by VSSC. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree in Degree 111 Catering Technology/Hotel Management, BLISc, B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply VSSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Total No. of Vacancies: 153
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Career VSSC Job Vacancy
Recruitment VSSC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. VSSC invites online applications for the following Graduate Apprentice post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ vssc.gov.in
Latest ISRO Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Total No.of Posts: 153
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg – 15
- Chemical Engg – 8
- Civil Engg – 10
- Computer Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 38
- Mechanical Engg- 38
- Metallurgy- 04
- Production Engg -05
- Library & Information Science- 06
- Catering Technology/Hotel Management – 4
Eligibility Criteria For VSSC Principal Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for VSSC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Bachelors Degree in Degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management, BLISc, or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply VSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg./Tech./Lib. Sci./Hotcl Management after April 2015 are only eligible to apply.
- Courses recognized by Universities from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other Universities will be considered only in case there is shortage of Candidates in the respective discipline.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
VSSC Apprentice Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for VSSC Recruitment is as follows,
- The consolidated Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
The VSSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Apprentice Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.5000 p.m.
How To Apply For Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Application Form
- Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai together with Supervisory Development Centre, Kalamassery has scheduled Walk-in-Interview at Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kallam as indicated above.
- Interested candidates may register their names at Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in prior to the Walk-In Interview. After online registration at www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in,
- candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at the aforesaid venue on the respective dates mentioned therein and submit their Bio-data on the spot.
- “Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management Kollam,
VSSC Walk in Interview Apprentice Posts Important Dates
- Mechanical Engg, Civil Engg., Metallurgy, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.& Production Engg. : 18.11.2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM.
- Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Computer Engg., Library & Information Science, Catering Technology/Hotel Ma Management: 25.11.2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM